|This article is part of the Luigi's Mansion Project|
- Gold Ghost - The common ghost
- Purple Puncher - The lightning fast pink ghost
- Blue Twirler - The Earthquake powered ghost
- Garbage Can Ghost - The banana peel thrower
- Grey Grabbing Ghost - The slightly less annoying grabber
- Red Grabbing Ghost - The real deal grabber ghost
- Blue Invisible Grabbing Ghost - Invisible grabbers
- Bowling Ghost - Ghosts that throw bombs like a bowling ball
- White Ceiling Surprise - The thing that comes from atop the ceiling
- Purple Ceiling Surprise - The other thing from atop the ceiling
- Blue Blaze - Tougher version of the Blue Twirler
- Temper Terror - Elemental version of the Gold Ghost
- Flash - Elemental version of the Purple Punchers
- Purple Ghost Bat - A ghost bat
- Blue Ghost Mouse - Squeak Squeak
- Purple Ghost Mouse - Squeak Squeak
- Purple Grabbing Ghost - Similar to invisible grabbers but shadowy
- Shy Guy Ghost - Deceased shy guys with a "fun" attitude
Portrait Ghosts in the mansion.
- Neville - Book reader in the Study.
- Linda - Mother in the Master Bedroom.
- Chauncey - Fearless baby in the Nursery.
- The Floating Whirlandas - Competitive Dancers in the Ball Room.
- The Butler - Looking for his masters deed to the house.
- Spooky- The creepy yet hungry doggie outside.
- Bogmire - The Cemetery Shadow of death and fear in the Graveyard.
- Melody Pissiano - The beautiful musician in the Music Room.
- Madame Clairvoyant - The helpful fortune teller in the Fortune teller room.
- Biff Atlas - The bodybuilder in the Rec Room.
- Nanny - Self Explanatory.
- Slim Bankshot - The Worlds best pool player before dying.
- The Twins - Playful twins in the Twins' room.
- Clockwork Soldiers - Wind up Soldiers in the Clockwork Room.
- Jarvis- The jar collector in the Ceramics Studio.
- Uncle Grimmly - Lover of darkness in the Wardrobe room.
- King Boo - King of all Boos.
- Vincent van Ghoul - Painter ghost. Pun on Vincent van Gogh.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.